A permanent injunction in Florida requiring the revocation of all PS 1 certificates issued by PFS-TECO to over a dozen Brazilian mills producing structural plywood for the U.S. market. Brazilian plywood is more than 11% of the US market. The Brazilian plywood was stamped: PS 1-09 by PFS-TECO and TPI. It experienced massive failure rates during testing by the American Plywood Association (APA) and Clemson University.
A court injunction stops sale of Brazilian plywood
By John ShishillaJune 28, 2022Home Inspections, Home Maintenance
About John Shishilla
- Will Bleach Kill Drain Flies? May 20, 2023
- What Does Hail Damage On A Roof Look Like? May 8, 2023
- What Does Bat Poop Look Like? April 21, 2023
- Will Vinegar Kill Tree Roots In A Sewer Line? April 6, 2023
- Do Stink Bugs Fly? March 20, 2023
You May Also Like
How To Clean An Outside AC Unit?
Michelle ShishillaMarch 7, 2023
How Many Amps Does A Washing Machine Use
Michelle ShishillaDecember 22, 2022
What Happens If Caulk Gets Wet Before It Cures
Michelle ShishillaNovember 21, 2022