We have been providing certified termite inspections for home purchases and commercial real estate purchases. A wood destroying organism (WDO or ‘termite’) inspection is key to determine if there is damage to wood structures and if there are active infestations from termites. An inspection should be performed whether the escrow instructions require it or not to insure the integrity of the structure.
Termite Home Inspections:
Termites can be easy to miss until their destruction is hard to miss. So if you even think that you may have a termite infestation, call Honor Services.
Our Inspections Exceed Expectations
- Our state-licensed termite inspector conducts a comprehensive inspection, examining your home inside and outside.
- We pay close attention to the attic, the basement or subarea, windows, plumbing, and crawl spaces and voids – favorite pest hangouts.
- We also target potential termite colony spots.
- If we discover termites, we’ll recommend the most effective treatment method, customized to your needs.
- We’ll also advise you on appropriate repairs for any damaged areas, and we’re especially equipped to make these repairs.
- Finally, our inspector may recommend an ongoing termite monitoring plan, or our Termite Indemnity Program.